A dialogue on importance of games and sports.

 

A Dialogue on Importance of Games and Sports.

Here is a dialogue between two friends on the importance of games and sports.
Jaber Good afternoon.
Jarif Good afternoon. Where are you going?
Jaber I'm going to the club.
Jarif What do you do there, friend?
Jaber I play tennis there with my friends.
Jarif Do you play tennis every day?
Jaber Almost every day. It keeps my body and mind fit. Do you play any games, Jarif?
Jarif Yes. Of course!
Jaber Which games do you play?
Jarif I play cricket and football to keep myself fit.
Jaber Sounds great. That's why you are always in cheerful mode.
Jarif Maybe. Games are essential for sound health.
Jaber You are right. But some people don't play any games. They think games and sports are totally disgusting and wasting of time.
Jarif How wrong they are! They don't know the importance of games and sports.
Jaber Actually, they don't know that different kinds of games help us to be active and fresh.
Jarif Absolutely right. People who don't play any game always suffer from one or the other ailment.
Jaber Not only this, games keep us healthy and also teach us discipline.
Jarif It's also an important point. We all know that discipline is essential for the progress of an individual and the whole nation.
Jaber It's said that all work and no play make Fahad a dull boy.
Jarif Actually, it's a fact. You know that, Games teach us the spirit of sportsmanship. It also develops the quality of leadership among us.
Jaber Health is wealth, is an old saying. So, we must play games to maintain our health.
Jarif Yes. I agree with you.
Jaber May I take leave of you now? I'm getting late.
Jarif With great pleasure. I don't want to detain you.
Jaber See you again.
Jarif Goodbye, friend.

Download This Dialogue As PDF. Just CLICK HERE!


Also Read:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment (0)

Previous Post Next Post